Tuesday 18 June 2019

All about me

Hi my name is Giorgio, I’m a ten year old. I live in Ōtaki which is in New Zealand. I’m a year six and I go to Waitohu School. I’m english but I know a little italian. My goals are to learn more italian, get faster, get better at high jump, swim faster, learn piano and get better at maths. My favourite sport is soccer, my favourite instrument is the piano, my favourite food is cheese cake, my favourite hobbies are art and soccer. my best friends are Zach (who I play soccer with), Nevaeh.G ( who is funny and tall), Nevaeh.L (who is short and smart) and Bijou ( who is not afraid of much). My hobbies are art, soccer, athletics, swimming and more. When I’m older I want to play for the all whites and only the all whites not any other team.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giorgio, I really enjoyed learning new things about you. I also like maths and art. I like cheescake to yum.

    Bijou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi giorgio. I liked learning new stuff about you like how yo can speak a little bit of italian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Giorgio awesome blog profile. Good sentences.I like do to athletics too it is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.