Monday 16 October 2023

My personality type.

 

In Manukura we are learning about who we are, so today we did the Disc Test which is a personality test.
My personality test is Stabiliser or SC meaning it's considered a steady personality but is really close to a 
conscientious personality.  I'm not that surprised by this result as I agree that I have all the strengths, 
such as even-tempered and cautious when making decisions. But I also have the weaknesses such as
being fairly reserved and desiring the same response from others.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Giorgio, I am Sam, a year 8 at Otaki college. I think that the test was quite accurate. I think you are quite calm and cautious when making decisions. Anyways, Keep up the good work Giorgio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.